Monday, December 7, 2009

Week 28: Knockin' Boots

Here's a tape about fuckin'.

Chrissy Murderbot's Year of Mixtapes Week 28: Knockin' Boots
  1. Akinyele; Put It In Your Mouth
  2. 504 Boyz; I Can Tell You Wanna Fuck
  3. Major Lazer feat. Amanda Blank & Einstein; What U Like
  4. Minnie Ripperton; Inside My Love
  5. Missy Elliott; Pussycat
  6. Xrabit & DMG$; Party In My Pants
  7. LL Cool J; Doin' It
  8. Squarepusher; My Red Hot Car
  9. 69 Boyz feat. Disco & The City Boyz; Pass The Puddie
  10. Outkast; Spread
  11. Kanye West; Take Yo Pants Off (Gant Man Refix)
  12. Otto Von Schiroch; STD Me
  13. Bell Biv Devoe; Do Me!
  14. Madonna; Erotica (Kenlou B-Boy Mix)
  15. Khia; My Neck, My Back
  16. Akinyele; Do You Wanna
  17. Candyman; Knockin' Boots
  18. Lee "Scratch" Perry; Bed-Jamming
  19. Clarence Carter; Strokin'
  20. S.L.Y.; I Need A Freak (Black Freak Mix)
  21. Mike Dunn presents Mr. 69; Phreaky MF
  22. Teddy Pendergrass; Turn Off The Lights
  23. H-Town; Knockin' The Boots
  24. Public Announcement; Body Bumpin' (Mike Dunn Remix)
  25. Parris Mitchell Project; Bitches & Money
  26. King Force; Doggie Style (Sterling Void Remix)
  27. Armand Van Helden; To Be A Freak
  28. Sexual Harrassment; I Need A Freak
  29. Egyptian Lover; Kinky Nation (Kingdom Kum)
  30. 2 Live Crew; The Fuck Shop
  31. Sylvester; Sex (Ian Levine Remix)
  32. Gwen Jonae; Red Light Lover
  33. Sarah Dash; Lucky Tonight
  34. Jamie Principle; Baby Wants To Ride
  35. Ragtyme feat. T.C. Roper; Fix It Man (Chrissy Murderbot Re-Edit)
  36. Shy FX & T Power feat. Noel McCoy; Sheets
  37. Daddy Woody; Punany Chemist
  38. Mad Cobra; Oh Yes
NEXT WEEK: Bassline House.


  1. I landed here via a link from Sasha Frere-Jones a few months back and have been enjoying an ass-shaking dance-music education ever since. I'm digging your new album as well. Thanks for it all!


  3. Whoa, the New Yorker! Great Chrissy!

  4. Really enjoyed this mix, the fade out at the end left me wanting more though!


  5. Really enjoying your mixtape... thanks!

  6. hi chrissy - really am really enjoying your mixtapes, though i came late and haven't completed my year yet. thanks for sharing! best wishes.